CWL1908 - Mechanical Fitter
Coffey Group are currently looking to recruit two Mechanical fitters for a large water project in the East of Ireland.
Summary of role
Assist with providing technical support and field service as necessary to support plant installation, commissioning, equipment maintenance, repair, rebuild, troubleshooting, operator training and warranty commitments. Completed assigned activities under the direction of the Installation Manager.
General Duties & Responsibilities
• Provide scheduled and emergency service to clients
• Prepare written documentation of all activities including all measurements that define inspection and tests; note any deviations and under the direction of the Installation Supervisor ensure that specifications are met as per requirements.
• Check regular monitoring of progress against the works program
• Check plant and tool certification is in order prior to work commencing.
• Assist with the training of customer personnel in the operation and maintenance of equipment.
• Adherence to safe working requirements at all times and site Health & Safety Conditions.
• Attend meetings with customers representatives when required; performing all work in accordance with established safety procedures.
• Other duties may be assigned as required.
Additional Duties & Responsibilities
• Building, installing, refurbishing and maintaining specialised equipment.
• Working to specifications outlined in engineering drawings, Irish standards and client specifications
• Consider and offer solutions to mechanical engineering problems to enable improvements to quality, safety and speed of manufacture and assembly.
• Working in confined space and at heights
• Working in close contact with raw and treated sewage in accordance with Health & safety regulations
• Maintenance fitting as and when required
• On site fitting, fabrication, welding and pipework
Safe pass, Manual Handling, full clean drivers’ licence
There are no downloads for this vacancy