Closing Date: 10/01/2020
Responsible for resolving all risk queries related to our products and services, running and maintaining various reports on a daily basis, aiming to ensure the safety of Mansion and its products from both financial, legal and reputational risks.
As a part of the strong information security culture at Mansion, all our employees are required to adhere to Information Security policies, practices and procedures.
Areas of Responsibility
- Liaising with various departments on customer account related issues, resolving problems and ensuring high level of customer care
- Analysing and monitoring customer accounts and activities to prevent fraud and taking immediate preventative measures
- Liaising with the outsourced operations and feedback to management on their performance or issues
- Monitoring customer withdrawals and approvals
- Conducting due diligence on customers for AML review
- Handling customer complaints and ensuring Mansion’s public image is maintained on customer sensitive issues.
- Monitoring queues, conducting security reports and other ad-hoc tasks
- Reporting in a timely manner any technical issues and system irregularities affecting both external and internal processes
- Suggesting improvements to procedures and systems, in the interests of fraud prevention and customer care
- Communicating with other teams and departments to resolve issues and coordinating work in general
- Showing positive attitude and sharing knowledge with other team members
- Quickly adapting to changes and prioritising tasks as per work environment
- Achieving agreed targets
- Performing other duties as required
- Detecting and preventing fraud, monitoring transactions, money laundering detection, document review, and escalation of high priority issues while maintaining a high level of service to Mansion customers.
- Managing affiliate risk; conducting monthly payment runs; resolving financial and general affiliate queries; liaising with Mansion Finance and other departments from the affiliate business unit.
What we are looking for…
- Proficient in MS Office Tools and MS Excel in particular
- Ability to review reports in an analytical manner
- Ability to adapt to changing priorities and to thrive in a fast-paced work environment
- Fluency in the English language
- Experience in online gaming Risk and or Fraud work