MTOC: IT Systems Administrator
IT Systems Specialist
The Mansion Group, winners of the Employee Wellbeing Award 2019 and Online Casino Operator of the Year 2018, is a leading provider of online gaming and entertainment with over 15 years’ experience in the industry.
Our office is located in Sofia, Bulgaria and we are the Technological and Operational heart of Mansion family. We’re proud of our vibrant and fun office space, we work hard and play hard – so you’ll never experience a dull day at work with us.
Want to be a part of the thrilling world of online gaming? Check out our latest role below, and if it sounds like the job for you – then get in touch!
Currently we are looking for: IT Systems Administrator
• Maintain production IT systems..
• Advise and assist in availability and performance monitoring and or tuning of IT systems.
• Design, implement, enforce and review backup policies.
• Provide IT technical expertise to application developers & business support teams.
• Participate in formulating and implementing IT standards and policies to support the operational environment and business direction.
• Ensuring compliance with IT infrastructure best practice guidelines when applicable.
• Responsible for producing and maintaining technical documentation to facilitate consistency and quality of system installation, configuration and management.
• Design, implementation and management of IT systems & hardware.
Qualifications and experience:
• 3 years experience working with Linux (RedHat/CentOS/OEL)
• 3 years experience working with VMware environments.
• Administration of Window Server 2008/2012R2 environments.
• Administration of SAN arrays (EMC/Compellent/NetApp/HP)
• Administration of Apache, Nginx & IIS.
• Programming with Bash, PHP, Python & Perl.
• Tolerance to high workloads and multiple changing priorities.
• Ability to solve problems and issues at all levels.
• Documentation skills.
• Interest and awareness of current IT technology and business application.
• Excellent communication skills.
• Fluent English (oral and written).
• Computer Science/IT related university degree;
• Excellent competitive salary and social benefit package.
• Opportunity to be a part of the challenging, motivating and dynamic online casino industry.
• Friendly and positive work environment within an inspiring team of professionals.
• Additional vacation day per year of service.
• Opportunities for personal and professional development.
• Regular team buildings and team events.
• Great office location next to “The Mall”.
All applications will be treated strictly confidential. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted!
We are looking for YOU to join us where the world plays!
There are no downloads for this vacancy