Location/Division: MTOC - Bulgaria
The Mansion Group, winners of the Employee Wellbeing Award 2019 and Online Casino Operator of the Year 2018, is a leading provider of online gaming and entertainment with over 15 years’ experience in the industry.
Our office is located in Sofia, Bulgaria and we are the Technological and Operational heart of Mansion family. We’re proud of our vibrant and fun office space, we work hard and play hard – so you’ll never experience a dull day at work with us.
Want to be a part of the thrilling world of online gaming? Check out our latest role below, and if it sounds like the job for you – then get in touch!
- Building, maintaining, administering and supporting all database systems;
- Installing and configuring database management software, translating database design and diagnosing database performance issues;
- Responsible for database support processes to ensure stability and performance of production databases and the availability of stored data;
- Database monitoring capacity planning;
- Working closely with the project teams to coordinate database development and determine project scope and limitations;
- Planning, coordinating and implementing security measures in the databases to safeguard information against accidental or unauthorized damage, modification or disclosure;
- Specifying users and user access levels for each segment of database;
- Develop, manage and test backup and recovery plans and policies;
- Ensure that storage, archiving, back-up and recovery procedures are functioning correctly;
- Manage database documentation, including data standards, procedures and definitions for the data dictionary where applicable;
- Out of hours support for production databases.
- Experience administering Oracle 11G+, RAC/Grid databases;
- Experience in database high availability/replication solutions (MySQL Cluster/PostgreSQL Streaming Replication);
- A Computer Science/IT related degree;
- Ability to manage heavy workloads and multiple changing priorities;
- Ability to solve problems and issues at all levels;
- Excellent oral and written communication skills;
- Ability to prioritise work load;
- Awareness of current IT issues and technology;
- Demonstrated documentation skills.
- Experience working with MySQL/MariaDB and PostgreSQL databases;
- Knowledge of project management methodologies, database monitoring tools and Business Intelligence technologies (Informatica preferred).
- Competitive salary and benefits package;
- The chance to be part of a challenging, motivating and dynamic industry;
- Friendly and exciting work environment within an inspiring team of professionals;
- Opportunities for personal and professional development;
- Regular team building and team events;
- Happy hours filled with free drinks and snacks.
All applications will be treated in the strictest of confidence. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
Want to join our fun and dynamic team? Don’t miss your chance, we’re looking for you to join us – where the world plays!
Send us your CV, or apply online.