MTOC - Due Diligence Specialist
Due Diligence Specialist
Location/Division: MTOC - Bulgaria
Due Diligence Specialist
The Mansion Group, winners of the Online Casino Operator of the Year 2018, is a leading provider of online gaming and entertainment with over a decade’s experience in the industry. As one of the leading online gaming providerss, we are extremely proud to deliver world - class entertainment with integrity, under a globally recognised brand.
Our office is located in Sofia, Bulgaria and we are the Technological and Operational heart of Mansion family. We’re proud of our vibrant and fun office space, we work hard and play hard – so you’ll never experience a dull day at work with us.
Want to be a part of the thrilling world of online gaming? Check out our latest role below, and if it sounds like the job for you – then get in touch!
At the moment we are looking for: Due Diligence Specialist
To protect MANSION (“the company”) and its stakeholders’ brands, intellectual property, reputation and financial and other tangible assets from harm caused by fraud and other criminal activities and error, whilst not limiting the company’s ability to transact freely and efficiently with its customers and deliver the Business Plan.
• Manage and complete player KYC processes and procedures for all stages of customer due diligence including enhanced due diligence investigations and reviews through automated, part-automated/manual or phone verification methodologies.
• Day-to-day handling of the modelling tool to identify players exhibiting behaviours that may indicate a gambling problem, including activity analysis, basic source of funds/AML checks.
• Conduct Enhanced and Further Due Diligence on existing and new customers in line with the companies AML Policy and Procedures and escalation of accounts identified as questionable with reporting suspicious accounts to AML investigators for further investigation.
• Working with various tools and reports to identify and perform various checks on players and managing case files and communicate to business as and where required.
• Take protective measures against customer accounts as required by AML Policy.
• Validation of Notarised Documentation and verification of customer ID documentation, whilst providing an escalation point for the business for all usual Document Risk related issues.
• Occasionally contacting players who are at risk by phone or email and provide support according to internal policies and procedures in relation to additional checks, self-exclusion and account blocking.
• Proactively monitor and review players' accounts to identify potential “At Risk/Problem Gamblers” and ensure the appropriate level of interaction is conducted.
• Ensure that all Responsible gambling cases are dealt with in a timely manner in order to provide customers with a quick and efficient dispute resolution service.
• Previous experience working in a risk environment in online gambling.
• Knowledge of the different aspects of Risk work including Online Payments or Financial.
• Some knowledge of AML regulations.
• Proficient in MS Office Tools and MS Excel in particular.
• Excellent ability to review reports in an analytical manner and provide summary.
• Good communication skills including verbal phone skills and writing skills.
• Highly flexible and adaptive to the fast-paced work environmentwith.
• Ability to work under pressure.
• Good soft skills in order to communicate in a sensitive and calm manner with customers.
• Willing to work on shifts (no night shifts) Monday- Sunday with two days off per week.
• Prepared to participate in professional development and growth.
• Fluency in the English language.
• Personal and professional development. We provide and encourage the opportunities.
• Company culture built around the well-being of the people, collaboration and openness.
• Competitive salary and quarterly bonuses.
• A great remuneration and compensation package.
• Dynamic, changing environment and products – no digging in the same place.
• Professional on boarding and ongoing training.
• Opportunities for career development.
• Friendly and family-like working environment and regular welfare activities.
• Easy accessible location - next to The Mall.
All applications will be treated in the strictest of confidence. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted!
Want to join our fun and dynamic team? Don’t miss your chance, we’re looking for you to join us where the world plays!
Apply online, or send us your CV
There are no downloads for this vacancy