Location/Division: 20/ Newbury
We are currently seeking a highly-motivated, efficient and proactive individual to join our welcoming and professional Commercial Property team in Newbury.
The primary focus of this role is to provide direct secretarial and administrative support to the fee-earners in the team, enabling them to work at optimum efficiency.
The ideal candidate will:
- Have excellent communication and organisational skills;
- Be comfortable with self-management, taking a responsive and proactive approach to their duties;
- Have excellent attention to detail and accuracy;
- Be proficient in word processing and possess a sound knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook;
- Familiarity with audio-typing and the use of a case management system(s);
- Be resilient and able to thrive in a fast paced, high volume work environment and;
- Have excellent client service skills.
You can learn more about our Commercial Property team here.
This position is offered part time – 21 hours per week, across 3 days.
This is an ideal opportunity for someone who is looking to join a leading law firm in the South that values an entrepreneurial attitude, and provides a transparent approach to professional development and career progression.
In addition to a competitive salary and discretionary individual performance-related bonus, our employee value proposition offers a highly competitive and comprehensive benefits package that places emphasis on work/life balance, personal health & wellbeing and financial health & security in return for your commitment and excellent results.
As a firm we put the needs of our clients at the forefront of all we do, working collaboratively and across teams to ensure we deliver great results, and all our new hires and passionate about sharing in this ethos.
If you would like to know more about what Coffin Mew has to offer, please feel free to get in touch with Brandon Duchesne, Recruitment Manager, for an informal, confidential and non-committal conversation.
Recruitment Agencies: Please read the "Note to Recruitment Agencies" which can be found on our website.